One of the best ways to pass on the benefits of Yoga is to have 1-2-1 sessions. In this way you can tailor the practice to suit your individual needs. This is especially useful if you have any health or fitness concerns, and also if you are interested in developing your personal practice. Rachel currently has 6 private clients that she works with on a weekly basis.
Private Sessions in the Comfort of Your Own Home
- There is no additional charge for more than one person attending private sessions up to 3 people.
- Saturdays, & Short Notice are charged at time and a quarter.
- Sundays & Bank Holidays are charged at time and a half.
- £40 for first half hour
- £20 every half hour after
- Inclusive within ring road
- Charged at 50p per mile beyond Oxford ring road
- No fees for half terms and short breaks
- 20% for holidays longer than 3 weeks.
- Please give 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- 50% cancellation fee after 24 hours notice.
- This applies t0 sessions where the time and place have not been confirmed or cancelled. Thank you for your consideration and respect for my time.
Drop in Classes
- 5 classes at £50 and attend any session.
- £30 for half hour
- £45 for 45 minutes
- £60 per hour
- £90 per 1.5 hours
University & Colleges
- £50 per hour
(+ parking expenses in city center)
- £10 for arriving early to move furniture
All Session Fees are Negotiable
- £30 early bird please pay in advance
- £30 bring a friend
- Concessions pay what you can afford
1 Free Place on all Workshops by arrangement
- Accommodation, Food, Yoga are all included in retreat fees.
- Travel and transfer is not included.