All Workshops Take Place on Saturday 10.00 am ~ 1.30 pm
£35 on the door
£30 Early-bird / Bring a friend / Concessions / 1 Free Place
These workshops give us the opportunity to go into more detail about a specific theme. 3.5 hours sounds like a long time but everyone who attends them knows that the time flies by. Some people are concerned about food. May I suggest that you eat a good breakfast a couple of hours before we start with some protein and carbohydrate.
Bring water and if you have low blood sugar perhaps a juice or piece of fruit. Please bring your own mat if you have one or let me know if you would like to borrow one. I will provide blocks. Wear comfortable layers and bring a warm blanket for a long relaxation session.
The Hall is perfect for these Workshops. It has recently been refurbished. It is modern, well heated and ventilated, clean with excellent kitchen and toilet facilities. The hall is accessed from the outside through it’s own entrance on the right side of the church.
Please contact me to arrange to donate what you can afford I would not like the cost of the events to discourage anyone from coming.
- 1 FREE PLACE available contact me to arrange a free place.
- Please book in advance to secure your place.
- Contact me for details on how to pay. BACS Cheque or cash.
St Anthony of Padua Church Hall, 115 Headley Way, Headington, OX3 7SS
Attending a Class
- Please let me know, in advance if possible, of any injuries or illness that might affect your practice.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Yoga is best practiced in bare feet so that you can grip the ground and not slip. If you have a reason to keep you socks on that is fine. Bring extra layers, socks, shawls or blankets for Savasana (relaxation).
- Some classes provide mats, blocks, bolsters. When you become a regular student of Yoga you will find that it feels good to have your own equipment.
- Try not to eat 2 hours before class. Yoga is best done on an empty stomach. But don’t let this put you off coming. Better to eat something light and come along anyway.
- Yoga is for everyone. Enjoy being in your body and playing with movement and stillness while breathing and being alive.
- Developing a meditative atmosphere is important at the beginning of the practice. Arrive early to start on time. Please enter quietly if you are unavoidably late.
- Please let me know in advance if you think you may need to leave during the class. Sometimes this is also unavoidable. Leave before not during relaxation.